Turmeric Latte for Beautiful Skin
Turmeric latte amazingly evens out complexion, gives the skin а natural glow, and clears impurities and red spots in just a few days.
Ingredients for one cup of turmeric latte:
½ teaspoon organic turmeric powder
pinch of ground black pepper corns
100 ml (4oz) hot water
100 ml (4oz) plant or cow milk
Important: To work properly, the latte should be consumed with a teaspoon of one of the following:
- Peanut butter
- Clarified butter
- Coconut oil
Hot water and fats work as a vehicle for the absorption active ingredient of turmeric (curcumin).
To avoid additives, choose organic turmeric.
How it works:
The stagnation of bile is the most frequent cause of skin problems. Congested bile provokes skin impurities and uneven complexion.
Turmeric stimulates the free outflow of bile, resulting in better skin quality.
Curcumin, the compound that makes turmeric yellow, is also a powerful antioxidant that helps to neutralize free radicals.
It reduces inflammation in the body and stops platelets from clumping together to form blood clots.
Why black pepper?
Black pepper multiplies and prolongs the action of turmeric.
Contraindications: If you are pregnant, have gallstones or obstruction of the bile passages, acute jaundice, hepatitis, or diabetes, talk to your doctor before taking turmeric.
Caution: More is not always better. Do not consume more than one cup of this latte a day and do not use more than ½ teaspoon of turmeric per cup of latte.
What else can turmeric do?
The yellow wonder is the other name for this golden spice, which can be used in many ways:
- For inflammation. Turmeric is a potent natural anti – inflammatory that is not steroidal so has none of ravaging side effects of steroid anti – inflammatory drugs.
- As a natural painkiller.
- For gastrointestinal discomfort and other digestive disorders.
- For colitis and diarrhea.
- For strengthening cartilage and bone.
- As natural treatment for arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
- As an antiseptic agent for cuts, burns, and bruises.
- As a promoter of fat metabolism in weight management.
- As a natural liver detoxifier.
- In the treatment of psoriasis, eczema, herpes, and other inflammatory conditions.
- For anemia.
- As a gargle for a sore throat and cough.
TODAY’S TIP: Be careful. Turmeric is bright yellow and stains the skin, clothes, and everything it touches, like your toothbrush or sink.