Dashmool – the Famous Ten Roots Formula.
Dashmool (dashmul, dashamula) is a ten roots compound to treat Vata dosha. The warming quality also pacifies Kapha. It nourishes and tonifies the muscles, strengthens the body, and calms the nervous system. The formula is very grounding and promotes the proper flow of prana (life force) in the body.
Forms of preparation:
1. Calms the nerves.
2. Strengthens the body.
3. Supports proper function of the lungs.
4. Promotes the healthy elimination of toxins.
5. Helps with headaches.
6. Used for the flu, coughs, and colds.
7. Is a tonic for the kidneys and liver.
8. Treats fatigue.
9. Removes dead cells from the body.
10. Regenerates cells of the body.
11. Used as sedative for the Vata constitution.
12. As tonic in infertility.
13. Used for anorexia.
14. For body ache.
15. For edema.
16. For anemia.