How We Block our Chakras
The main nadis (subtle energy channels of the body) run along the spinal column in a curved path and cross one another several times. At the points of intersection, they form strong energy centers, wheel-like vortexes known as chakras. A chakra is a center of activity that receives, assimilates, and expresses prana (life force energy).
Some feelings reduce or even block the flow of energy through these centers. It is in our power to consciously work on our emotions in order to unblock the obstructed passages.
- The first chakra, which is red and located at the base of the spine, is responsible for the vitality of the person.
Blocking occurs when a person feels fear. To improve performance of this chakra we should not ignore our fears. Put them in front of you, see your fears face to face. Examine each fear separately and you will likely find them less frightening. It is said that knowing the enemy is half of the victory.
- The second chakra, which is orange and located in the navel area, is responsible for creative realization and satisfaction.
Blocking occurs when a person feels guilty. This is a devastating condition. Everyone who experiences it feels as if they are in a sticky cocoon of hopelessness. Unlocking takes place in a similar fashion as with the first chakra. Do not hide from your feelings. Find out what is causing your guilt. Try to look at the situation from the other side. Whenever possible, apologize. It is never too late to say sorry. Even if a person is no longer living, we can contact them on the subtle level.
- The third chakra is yellow and located in the solar plexus. This is the energy center of the body and is responsible for willpower.
Blocking occurs when a person feels ashamed and disappointed. Unlocking is no different from that of the first and second chakras. Examine each feeling separately. It is helpful to write down what you feel ashamed of and the reason for it.
- The fourth chakra, which is green and located in the heart area, is involved in all processes of human life.
Blocking occurs when a person feels sorrow. This emotional state is destructive as well. When this chakra is locked, the person experiences unpleasant, painful feeling in the heart area. The unlocking is more difficult than in other chakras because a person often experiences apathy and difficulty taking a sober look at the problem. Nevertheless, we need to inspect the situation, to comprehend the reason for it and find out what lesson it is trying to teach us.
- The fifth chakra, which is blue and located in the throat, is responsible for metabolism and communication.
Blocking occurs when a person lies to others and to themselves. Often we do not even realize that we are lying. Unfortunately, lying is contagious. It is difficult to be immune to this—difficult, but possible. Be conscious, do not cheat even in small things, and do not try to fool yourself and others. Be honest.
- The sixth chakra, which is blue and located in the middle of the forehead, is responsible for contact with the subconscious spiritual will.
Blocking occurs when a person lives in illusions. We should not take on more than we can carry. It is necessary to appreciate what we already have. We always have enough to be happy here and now.
- The seventh chakra, which is violet and located on the top of the head, is a connection to cosmic energy.
Blocking occurs when a person has strong material desires, which include home, work, people, country, and relationship aspirations. We must learn to let go of everything. Look at everything as something that belongs to God, not to us, we are just using it for a very short time (no longer than several decades).
TODAY’S TIP: The original nature of the soul is to find happiness in a relationship. Due to the material conception of love, we do not find complete satisfaction in a relationship with anyone. Complete satisfaction comes when we consciously establish a relationship with the absolute boundless source of love, which is God.